Complaint Review: The Swanx

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: EDRN — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
The Swanx

The Swanx Galse advertising, terrible customer service Internet, Internet

Theswanx is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Iplaced an order with them in February and I am still waiting for my shoes.

Everytime I try to contact them, I get very rude and abrasive responses. The person answering the emails refuses to give me their name and refuses to provide other people's names or phone numbers/departments. They also refuse to give me any sort of update on my order, or when I will receive it. I have waited 10 weeks at this point (quoted 8) and they have a very "don't know, don't care" attitude regarding my order status/timeline.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Not even a caring response when I told them I would be notifying authorites/ placing accounts of my treatment online. They told me to "notify anyone you want".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx/internet/The-Swanx-Galse-advertising-terrible-customer-service-Internet-Internet-877915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx