Complaint Review: The Swanx

• Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: angela — richmond Virginia
The Swanx
Internet USA

The Swanx SwanxThe Swanx LLC18710 Meridian ESuite #115-83Puyallup, WA 98375 The Swanx took my money but never delivered my shoes! Internet

The Swanx took my money but never delivered the 2 pairs of shoes I ordered. I received lie after lie from their customer service that my shoes would eventually be delivered but they weren't. Now the company has closed without a word.

I have saved emails from The Swanx which I shared with the attorney general in Washington, in which the Swanx repeatedly promised to deliver what I had paid for over a year ago!

They sent me a sad email saying they were victims of a bad economy, yet continued to take new orders despite not being able to fill mine for 2 pairs of shoes ordered over a year ago! I have no sympathy for them as they knowingly took orders they could not and perhaps had no intention of ever filling!

I had ordered several pairs of shoes from The Swanx in the past with no problems is why I gave them the benefit of the doubt and let so much time go by when they sent me their sad story. I thought they were a company I could trust but I have sadly been proven wrong.

I hope others who were scammed by The Swanx will also file a complaint with the Washington state Attorney General's office--it can all be done online in a matter of minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx/internet/The-Swanx-SwanxThe-Swanx-LLC18710-Meridian-ESuite-115-83Puyallup-WA-98375-The-Swanx-too-1164981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx