Complaint Review: The Swanx

• Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Park Ridge Illinois United States of America
The Swanx
puyallup, Washington United States of America

The Swanx have been waiting 10 weeks for shoes, threatened that my causing a fuss would not get me my shoes any faster, blocked me from their facebook page, has not offered any compensation for the 4 week delay puyallup, Washington

I ordered a pair of shoes for Christmas for my mom, super cute! I knew the time to get the shoes was "up to six weeks" at week six I asked if I had a ship date, they said I would not have them for christmas and didn't I think the "artists deserved a break" I said yes, but it's the holidays and I placed my order on 11/11/11.  I checked back the week after Christmas, still, "the artists are very behind, we only ship on Mondays" so the next Monday came and still no shipment.  I honestly told them that I planned to use media outlets to express my displeasure, only to be told "threatening us will not get you your shoes any faster"  I then waiting another couple weeks, only to now be told that the shoes (before the artist can even get them) are on back order.  I promptly took to their Facebook page to express my disappointment (again) only to be completely blocked from their page.
At this point, I feel they are just waiting for me to cancel the order.  But I refuse, I want what I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swanx/puyallup-Washington-/The-Swanx-have-been-waiting-10-weeks-for-shoes-threatened-that-my-causing-a-fuss-would-n-825878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swanx