Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Burea

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: beckysue — lake village Arkansas United States of America
The Sweepstakes Audit Burea
P.O. Box 549012 Dallas, Texas United States of America

The Sweepstakes Audit Burea This company sent a letter saying I won 12,000,000.00 and asked for 5$. Dallas, Texas

This company sent me this letter saying that I had won 12,000,000.00 and asked me to send 5 dollars. I looked on the internet and found out this was a scam. The letter stated: Failure to do so may result in your loss of eligibility. Relpy by deadline 7/11/2012. I figured that this was a scam because how did I win 12,000,000.00 and hadn't filled out for any sweepstakes. I mean who would ask you to send money if you have won some money. These people need to be shut down. I bet its a lot of individuals and victims that paid this money and didn't get a thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Burea/Dallas-Texas-75354/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Burea-This-company-sent-a-letter-saying-I-won-1200000000-and-ask-906372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sweepstakes Audit Burea