Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Betty — Theodore Alabama United States of America
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
P.O. Box 549012, Dallas, TX 75354 Dallas, Texas United States of America

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau ?, Brady, Awards Director, Company wants me to send them $5.00 Cash and they will send me $12,000,000.00 Dallas, Texas

I received a letter today insinuating that I might  receive $12,000,000.00, if I sent them $5.00 in a check, cash or money order.

The letter stated that "as of this date, the entire sum of $12,000,000.00 had been unclamined and if I sent them $5.00 before the deadline of 6/06/12, that I would be qualified to win the sweepstakes award".

They made clear that if I  didn't pay the money by the deadline, I could lose my eligibility.

Betty E

(((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau/Dallas-Texas-75354/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-Brady-Awards-Director-Company-wants-me-to-send-them-50-887953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau