Complaint Review: The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Lamar Arkansas
The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau
P.o. Box 549012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau sent me a registered document for a $12,000,000.00 sweepstakes ripoff Dallas Texas

I recieved a letter today from a company that I've never even heard of, stating that I was eligible for $12,000,000.00 that has gone unclaimed. I thought I would look up the name of this company and to my surprise I found that it was scam. Go figure that's usually the way it goes, especially when they don't even give a phone number for you to contact them, plus they expect you to pay $5 research and data processing fee, what kind of idiots do they think we are.

I would like to let anybody and everybody know that if you recieve a letter and the envelope just reads Audit Bureau Letter, Please Open Carefully and it only has a P.O. Box on it with no name just be advised it's a scam and Do Not Respond to it, just throw it away. Thanks!

Theresa
Lamar, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau/Dallas-Texas-75354/The-Sweepstakes-Audit-Bureau-sent-me-a-registered-document-for-a-1200000000-sweepstake-251248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Sweepstakes Audit Bureau