Complaint Review: The Swiss Colony

• Submitted: Sat, December 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: rarremann — United States of America
The Swiss Colony

The Swiss Colony Order never received and customer service will not respond. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: If not resolved

I placed an order with the Swiss Colony for some food items and two blankets. I received an email from them shortly after placing the order stating that the two blankets were no longer available and they issued a refund for approximately 27.00. Each blanket was 19.95. This made no sense at all. I responded to their email twice notifying them to adjust my account with them properly for the refund of the blankets. I have had no response at all, I have never received the balance of the order (which was for some food items). I am a new customer with them and paid them with a credit account they opened for me. Terrible customer service. I see my account still has the original charges on it and I have never received one thing from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Swiss-Colony/internet/The-Swiss-Colony-Order-never-received-and-customer-service-will-not-respond-Internet-807770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Swiss Colony

If not resolved

AUTHOR: Mitternacht Engel - ()

Hello,

I appologize the e-mail team was either not recieving the e-mails or responding.  Depending on what day of the week it is can make the responce time slower. (Such as e-mailing Thurs-Sun due to weekend)   Also if you were e-mailing around Christmas I know the E-mail team was SWAMPED!

If this still hasn't been resolved please e-mail us again or call the 800 # from our website.  A customer service rep could easily fix this for you.  Also, we are human and sometimes make mistakes but we are more than happy to correct them.  When working the NLA item they may have missed it was 2 blankets instead of 1.