Complaint Review: The Talent People

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By:nashville Tennessee
The Talent People
50 Music Square West Suite 407 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

The Talent People fred Hodges ripoff this man is a con artist scamming people out of $$$$ Nashville Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There is no such person

Fred Hodges is scamming people out of hundreds of $$$. I answered an ad in the paper wanting actors and models. Being new to this I didn't know what to expect. He said he needed almost $300 to represent me before he could send me on any auditions. Stupidly, I agreed and gave this con man the money, and haven't heard from him since! I call his office and leave messages, but no reply. He's nothing more than a liar and a thief! He makes his living on scamming people out of money. I wished I had checked him out before choosing him for an agent. Anyone seeking an agent, stay away from Fred. He makes alot of promises that he can't even begin to keep. Guess he hasn't had his ass kicked in awhile!

john
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Talent-People/Nashville-Tennessee-37203/The-Talent-People-fred-Hodges-ripoff-this-man-is-a-con-artist-scamming-people-out-of--116897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Talent People

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There is no such person

AUTHOR: fredh - (United States of America)

This is made up , We had no Johns in our files,He would have been paying for the Photoshoot
same day,so thats Lie, I can not make people happy,and ifI had done this I would havea criminal
record never have and never will as GOD as my witness