Complaint Review: The Talent People

• Submitted: Wed, June 05, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By:lawrenceburg Tn
The Talent People
30 Music Square Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

The Talent People cheated employees and screwed the customers victimized many consumers ripoff liars victimized us Nashville Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This never Happened

A month ago I found an add in my hometown newspaper for a modeling job. The job consisted of film print and music videos. I made an appointment and went up there and met a man named Fred Hodges. He told me my portfolio would cost regulary 275.00, but he was gonna cut me a deal for 200.00. I foolishly agreed to it and paid him. The pictures(WHICH I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE) were not professional or even close to it. Done with a 35 mm. camera.

I was talked into taking my clothes off so he could see my body since he was my talent agent that was his job....to look and see what I had. Since this I feel dirty and cheep. I am even currently fixing to start counceling for the heartache he has caused me.He told me he would make me famous, and what 22 year old girls dream isn't to be famous. He took my money and with it he took my self-esteem and confidence.

I haven't talked to him in a week and the last I heard from him he called back only because I left a message on his answering machine saying I was gonna take legal action if he didn't call. So of course he called saying he was in Tampa,Florida which was a lie because the caller id at my house was a Macon Georgia area code.

I have other girls lined up who he has done the same thing too. Even one girl was on a road trip doing a calendar job in Florida and was raped and left in Georiga. He is lying to all these girls to get the money for the unprofessional pictures. Telling them he has jobs for them...but he doesn't.His false advertisement is making him money.

I want this to stop and I want to stop him. I want to sue him and let him get what he deserves. Please help me and all my friends I have on my side to take legal action with me.

Samantha
Lawrenceburg, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2002 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Talent-People/Nashville-Tennessee/The-Talent-People-cheated-employees-and-screwed-the-customers-victimized-many-consumers-ri-22181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Talent People

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This never Happened

AUTHOR: fredh - (United States of America)

This person does not know what she is saying , only us Dslrs , I have never left anyone anywhere
Never raped any thats all made up ,on any trips there are always several models traveling together
not with me , they are traveling Groups,If she took her cloths off It was something she did on her on
thats not something I ask for in my people,Samantha was not someone I would be into,we need
her to do promos ,She never got back with us ,She had Girl Freind problems to begin with,not an
area ,I 'm not in the relationship business,people come by and want hang and be noisey, She never
got back to use.. So these are Lies...I guess she could not come up the money..This is all Bull it never
happen...I am not a criminal but I am a true Christian..I will answer to God and I am Good with that.