Complaint Review: The Tax Club - Smith And Merrit Institute

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2007

• Reported By:sunnyvale California
The Tax Club - Smith And Merrit Institute
The Empire State Building 350 Fith Avenue,Suite 6015 New York,10118. And [ Smith And Merritt Institute & College Partnership 155 N 400 W STE 540 Salt New York [salt Lake], New York U.S.A.

The Tax Club And Also Smith And Merrit Institute Smith & Merrit charged me 10'000.00 for buisness and personel fincial counciling. sold company, College Partnership wont honor. New York [salt Lake] New York [UT]
*UPDATE ...Rip-off Report Investigation: The Tax Club pledges to resolve complaints. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. - Executives stated "our Clients are #1 priority employees will go above & beyond their client's expectation in every aspect of the business." Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with The Tax Club.

The Smith & Merritt Institute charged me and my family, we have a six year old dauter 10'000.00 for financil counciling 2 years. business and personel. after 4 phone calls the counciler quit the company and left us without any response to our efforts of contact. meanwhile Manhattan Professional Group called and charged me 1'000.00 to start my corporation and tax plan. They setup session's but all they were interested in was getting more of our my family's money all I could do was try to make this work altogether the cost has been devistating 22'000.00 and last years tax's is still not done! had to file ext. Smith & Merrit sold to College Partnership who exsplained to me that there was nothing they could do for me and family 22'000.00 Is very hard.

Buzzy
sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tax-Club-Smith-And-Merrit-Institute/New-York-salt-Lake-New-York-10118/The-Tax-Club-And-Also-Smith-And-Merrit-Institute-Smith-Merrit-charged-me-1000000-for-b-262239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tax Club - Smith And Merrit Institute

skywave