characterized

• Reported By:Kenosha Wisconsin
The Tax Club complaints
thetaxclub.com Internet United States of America

The Tax Club ripoff stole money false promises Internet

The tax club promises to save up to $1000.00 in taxes the 1st year and if they do not save you money then you can ask for a refund. But I have to pay federal taxes of over $300.00. I have never had to pay and they said no to my refund.

They went over my case and said I am ineligible for a refund.

They have generic forms:my case: I am head of house hold because my 20 year old son lives with me for more than 6 months.They said no that I was not head of household. I found out that their was a one time $5000.00 deductable for starting a business. They told me that I had put down $534.00 deductible and that is all I get. They as CPA firm should have told me by phone or email that this deductible of $5000.00 dollars was out there and changed my tax papers to show this.

They do everything by phone no email answers,therefore no paper trail to get them in trouble.

Does anyone know who else I can write to about this mess and maybe get some help. Thanks

From: "Todd Lovelace" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

To: marty3414@sbcglobal.net Subject: from the tax club Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:10:58 -0700

Dear Ms. Lachenschmidt,

Thank you for your recent request for cancellation and refund of your Tax Club membership.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we processed your request.

Your membership, per your request, has been cancelled and no further billing will occur.

In regards to your refund request, we have conducted a thorough review of your account. Our review process includes taking into consideration the following factors:

Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Fulfillment of Terms of Guarantee Length of time in Tax Club membership Services provided Consultations provided Utilization of membership services Account History

After careful review and consideration of all relevant factors, we have determined your account to be ineligible for refund at this time.

If you have any additional information you would like us to consider, please feel free to contact us by phone at 888-558-6829. We are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Arizona time. If you would prefer, you may send an email to Client Services at clientcare@thetaxclub.com. The information will be added to your account notes and a secondary review will be conducted.

Sincerely,

Todd Lovelace

Account Audit Specialist

The Tax Club, Inc.

888-558-6829

Martha Kenosha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tax-Club-complaints/internet/The-Tax-Club-ripoff-stole-money-false-promises-Internet-214377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tax Club complaints