Complaint Review: The Tax Club

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
The Tax Club
350 Fifth Avenue New York, New York United States of America

The Tax Club ripoff This is one club that you certainly don't want to be a part of!! New York New York

*Author of original report: Tax Club Victims Unite! (Tax Club Law Suit)

My husband and I enrolled in The Tax Club after we decided to incorporate our real estate business. We figured that with the more complicated business structure, we would need a professional to handle our taxes. We wanted to make sure that we followed all the propper steps in running a business. Once we paid our initial fee with the tax club, our phone wouldn't stop ringing!! It seemed like every week, someone wanted to sell us something that we "needed" or else we would be hurting our businesses chance of sucess!! They try to pressure you into purchasing all of their services. These people have tried to sell us everything from bookkeeping to payroll. It seems like the tax club is sharing (or selling!) our information to other companies!! Is this legal?!? They can't even get our taxes done right, and they expect me to trust them with keeping my books! If your thinking of enrolling in this company's services, I strongly recomend you skip the frustration and go with a local accountant and bookkeeper. You might pay a little more, but it's worth knowing that you can have someone dependable to turn to. Whenever you try to call them, they always give you the runaround. In my opinion, this place is one big SCAM!!!!!

Susan m. Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tax-Club/New-York-New-York-10118/The-Tax-Club-ripoff-This-is-one-club-that-you-certainly-dont-want-to-be-a-part-of-New-Y-269274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tax Club

Tax Club Victims Unite! (Tax Club Law Suit)

AUTHOR: Susan m. - (U.S.A.)

My fellow victims,
After reading many of your complaints, I agree that we should bring suit against the Tax Club and Manhattan Professional group, so they stop taking advantage of hard working individuals like you and I. They prey on small business owners who are hard sold into purchasing their services.I'm happy to say that my Real Estate business is doing well, but this is no thanks in anypart to the tax club. If I ran my business the same way the tax club is run, I'm sure that I would be held liable. If anyone is planning on taking a class action lawsuit against these cowards, please notify me. I believe these people are guilty of engaging in unethical business practices. They have refunded me for my membership costs, but who will refund the hundreds of hours i've poured into dealing with the tax club inorder to get my money back. Who will fix the negative impact the Tax Clubs UNAUTHORIZED charges had on my credit rating? If anyone has anymore information, please post.