Complaint Review: The Tax group

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Michele — petaluma California United States of America
The Tax group

The Tax group They Steal your money and Laugh at you !!! Internet

I am a single mom living in nothern california and i recently payed the "taxgroup center " to help me with lowering debt i owed the state of California. This company lied to me and took my hard earned money and did nothing for me !!!They refuse to return my $1000. down payment and the Supervisor laughed at me and told me you owe over $1000,000 dollars to the IRS and you are complaining about $1000. !!!

I am here to tell you Taxgroup center that $1000. was earned through sweat and tears and there is a God up in heave and he will give you your reward for taking Peoples monies under false pretense !!!"wickedness never was Happiness " and what uou have done to me isleaving my children and family hungry in california and Jamaica !!!It is not right !!!You have a better chance talking to the state of california and irs if you owe taxes !!!so try to do it yourself !!!!These people are wicked and I have reported them to the better business Bureau !!!!now they have my information and I am afraid they will do more damage to me !!!Please help me someone out there !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tax-group/internet/The-Tax-group-They-Steal-your-money-and-Laugh-at-you-Internet-810560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tax group