• Report: #191492

• Submitted: Sun, May 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
The TaxClub
thetaxclub.com New York, New York U.S.A.

The Tax Club, Sovereign Bank Ripoff, Burt Seither, Sovereign Bank New York
*UPDATE ...Rip-off Report Investigation: The Tax Club pledges to resolve complaints. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. - Executives stated "our Clients are #1 priority employees will go above & beyond their client's expectation in every aspect of the business." Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with The Tax Club.

*Consumer Suggestion: Thanks for the information regarding Tax Club

*Author of original report: The TaxClub, thetaxclub.com, The Tax Club REAL NY ADRESS

I got involved with this company through a company I registered my LLC with legalzoom.com which in turn is a good company, however if it wants to remain in that category it should reconsider its partners.

I was contacted by Mr.Burk Seither as I later found out. He in turn offered me a 30 min free consultation. I agreed. After a quick assesment he said that it will be 1495. I told him I have to see the agreement before handing over a sum like that. He agreed, however said that it is a limited time offer and a payment of 14.95 would allow him to secure the offering and ship me the agreement contract. Day later when I checked my account they charged 1500.00. That day I called to cancel. I opened a dispute in a bank, the bank in which you should NOT have your account in is Sovereign Bank "red carpet service", but thats a whole different story. After 4 month I still havent recovered anything. Looking for people to join class action law suit.

Burt
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2006 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-TaxClub/New-York-New-York/The-Tax-Club-Sovereign-Bank-Ripoff-Burt-Seither-Sovereign-Bank-New-YorkUPDATE-Rip-o-191492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The TaxClub

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Thanks for the information regarding Tax Club

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Burt,
I'm not sure if you saw my own report. I posted my experience online as well.

I need to get information on how to file a report against the Tax Club with BBB and AG? Any information you can give me would be appreciated. I'm also looking for a good consumer fraud attorney.

Thanks,