Complaint Review: The Tempelton Group

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Oceanside New York
The Tempelton Group
1025 Old Country Road Westbury, New York USA

The Tempelton Group Claimed they could get me a loan modification for my mortgage, wrote them a check for 2995.00, with stipulation that money would be returned if loan was not approved . Never got anything back from them. Westbury New York

*Author of original report: Tempelton group

*Author of original report: To all victims

*Author of original report: What actions can be taken

I had heard on the radio about the home modification loam program, and called.A representative explained the program to me .Gave him a check for $2995.00 with the understanding that if the modification was denied i would get my money back. This is a scam operation,cannot get through to anyone at this bogus company.still waiting for my money as are many others. Very frustrating,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tempelton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/The-Tempelton-Group-Claimed-they-could-get-me-a-loan-modification-for-my-mortgage-wrote-1090378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tempelton Group

Tempelton group

AUTHOR: Lorraine - ()

Call HUD and attorney generals office. All victims should get together and filesuit.

To all victims

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

DA office in Westbury, said there are many complaints about Tempelton Group. If a group of us go the the police they might proceed with their own investigation. You can get me at (((email redacted))) to discuss further action against these miserable scan artists.

What actions can be taken

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

How can we get our money back? Do we start with the DAs office, an then what. Can we take thenm to small claims cour? Are they responsible after going bankrupt!