Complaint Review: The Tempelton Group

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: MaxsGrams — New York
The Tempelton Group
1025 Old County Rd. Westbury, New York USA

The Tempelton Group; John Kennelly; Joseph Manfredonia Took my money and then asked for more! Did nothing to assist me at all. Westbury New York

Just as many of you that I have read, a slick salesman, named Joseph Manfredonia came to my home after first contacting, by phone, a gal named Christina (do not know her last name). Both were very friendly and seemed very professional. I even invited 2 friends over the day Joe came to discuss this with me, to use the services of this group, as they were referred to me by a good friend of my daughter's.

I filled out several papers, including a money back guarantee and gave him a check for $1250, but never received copies of any of these contracts. I have in my possession a sheet showing my loan modification analysis. I also sent them whatever they asked for such as bank statements, etc. I did hear from my bank and they did name The Tempelton Group as my representative until I realized what a scam this was and called the bank to stop all contact with them and only speak or write to me. When I received the cashed copy of the check, there was a scribble on the back of the check, not a stamp from the company, and that really sent me over the edge. I called slick Joe several times and he kept telling me to call John Kennelly and other officers of the company and I did and of course, emailed and called them all several times and got no response.

The gal at my bank advised me that there were many scams going on and to be aware and she also informed me that the consumer can apply for a load modification on their own, without representation and receive the same or in this case, better, results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tempelton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/The-Tempelton-Group-John-Kennelly-Joseph-Manfredonia-Took-my-money-and-then-asked-for-m-1142579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tempelton Group