Complaint Review: The Tempelton Group

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — West Babylon New York
The Tempelton Group
1025 Old Country Rd. Westbury, New York USA

The Tempelton Group William Wanek,Claremont Clears Debt The 100% refundable fee was refunded with a bad check. Westbury New York

*Consumer Comment: working together

William Wanek of the Tempelton Group took my $2995. to get me a HAMP modification, when I didn't qualify for the HAMP and asked him for a refund as it says in the fee agreement I signed he told me that I had to allow him to exhaust all means of efforts to get me a loan modification or refinance and since I didn't qualify for the modification I did qualify for the HARP. Knowing he cannot charge upfront for a HARP he said he would give me my $2995. back at my closing for a HARP refinance with another financial company. There he would get a commission from the company I sign with.  So I went with the company he arranged for me to refinance with raising my mortgage $4000. and paying closing fees with the understanding that I would get my $2995. back.  He did drop of a check for me in the amount of $2995. which I deposited into my bank on my way home.

Three days later however, that check was returned for insufficient funds.  What are the chances that there was not $3000.00 in his corporate account. Obviously, he intentionally gave me a bad check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tempelton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/The-Tempelton-Group-William-WanekClaremont-Clears-Debt-The-100-refundable-fee-was-refun-1068492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tempelton Group

working together

AUTHOR: Renee I - ()

Hello, I have also been scammed by these thugs, I am working with the DA'S office in Nassua County LI, and have a polie report filled in my town. How are you working with this issue? please reach out to me, as I am responding to everyone who has been scammed on this web site.