Complaint Review: The Templeton Group

The Templeton Group Alan Goldstein Liar, rip off, thieves Westbury, New York

*Consumer Comment: Willing to assist to get money back

*Consumer Comment: Jen,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kathleen Rice

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: scammed by the tempelton group

*Consumer Comment: the Templton Group, Westbury NY SCAM

*Author of original report: DA does not care

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: f**k

*Consumer Comment: We need to team up for a larger lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: Ive been scammed too

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever get your money back?

Albert Kalastein, Alan Goldstein and the Tempelton Group is a complete rip off.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, trust them.  Do not give them your money.  They say its 100% refundable and they give you the run around when you ask for your money back.  It's been nine months and they've done nothing.  They tell me they are sending a refund and when I call a week later they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about.  That happened twice.  Don't believe Albert's posts that he's so innocent.  He knows exactly what he's doing, he's just doing it with a different company now.  He's nasty on the phone and he hangs up on people when they ask for their money back.  It's is the worst company I've ever been involved with.  Alan is a liar as well, do not let them in your homes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Templeton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11704/The-Templeton-Group-Alan-Goldstein-Liar-rip-off-thieves-Westbury-New-York-1047213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Templeton Group

Willing to assist to get money back

AUTHOR: Please Assist - ()

Please know that these are "My thoughts" on this matter and to the best of my knowledge the following information is accurate and correct. Please also research Clairmount Funding

My husband and I are victims of this fraud from the "Former Company" this these people alledgadly owned and operated called Clairmount Funding, we live in New Jersey and we gave $2500 in cash to a person with a name that we believe to be fake of Lou Pesante. This person was professional, well dressed and took our money in cash and never did anything for us. We are in posession of a signed and dated reciept as well as other documentation regararding this matter.

Today, 03.21.204 I called the FBI office in New York at 212.284.1000 I was told that because the amount was only $2500 the amount does not meet their thresh-hold to investigate. However, to report this to the New York district attorney at 212.335.8900 I was informed that is all people "Join Together" with all the amounts added as a total the FBI may be able to assist if the amount adds up to their requirements which I do believe they will.

I beleive that both companies Clairmount Funding & Tempelton are using false names for the employees which I am also looking into to pass this information onto law enforcement. If anyone is willing to assist and would like to bring these people down and hopefully get our money back please contact me at It is unfortunate that there are people out there that take advantage of the elder people but hopefully we can get the help we need from Law Enforcement. #Thanks

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Feel free to give us an update. Thank you.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kathleen Rice

AUTHOR: Pissed off!! - ()

I contacted Kathleen Rices's office months ago. They pushed me off yo someone else, who pushed me off to someone else.  In the end I was told that there were not enough complaints. Glad to know our tax dollars are being put to good use!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

scammed by the tempelton group

AUTHOR: scammed - ()

me and my husband where scammed out of $$ by alan goldstein and the tempelton group weeks go by no phone call call them and they say we'll get back to u n know one does...scam artist..should be prosecuted n locked up..!!

the Templton Group, Westbury NY SCAM

AUTHOR: Renee I - ()

I would like to join your fight, I also have been scammed by this company. They took my money and my confidential information and they are now gone, however the person who came to my house Ronald Tuftan had been reaching out to me every few weeks to keep me going, if anyone tries to have this company or any other company asks you for money they are SCAMMING YOU.....Modifications do not cost money, your mortgage company can help you do this for free, unfortunelty I learned this the hard way, I will be pursuing them and would like to talk with anyone else who knows any inforamtion about this company.

DA does not care

AUTHOR: Jen - ()

Tried filing a complaint with the DA, they don't care.  Had to refinance with the bank that the Templeton Group sent us to or we wouldn't get our money back.  Tempelton brought a check to the closing, we cashed it immediately and found out a few days later that the check bounced for insufficient funds.  The refinancing bank acted as if they were mortified and they refunded the money and said they would try to recoup the money from Tempelton.  We were told since we received the money we couldn't file a complaint against Tempelton even though they are ripping people off all over the place.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

i can help you ... pay me 5000 you non paying homeowner

We need to team up for a larger lawsuit

AUTHOR: CantBelieveIt - ()

I posted another ripoff report about The Templeton Group and the scam they have going. I have received 2 other victims information. I contacted "Barbara" on her cellphone last week. I had to call 3 times in a row before she picked up. When she picked up she said she no longer worked there because she is terminally ill. She advised me that there was nothing I could do except call the 800 number and ask for a refund. I was hoping since she was an "ex-employee" she would tell me some inside information. I was ripped off by Ralph Iantosca and when I finally spoke with him he told me he no longer works there too.

Seems like this is a pattern. Email me at templescam@yahoo.com and I will forward it to District Attorney Kathleen Rice'a office. She has contacts who will take these guys down.

Also, file a complaint with the Dept of financial services. You can do it online http://www.dfs.ny.gov/consumer/fileacomplaint.htm

Make sure to mention that these guys are operating without proper licenses. You need to have a license to advise on mortgages. Let's take these guys down and protect future victims.

Ive been scammed too

AUTHOR: Faith - ()

Let me know how we can file a formal complaint regarding barbara and the company. Its been 6 months now and she never called me back, been trying to get in touch with her. Let me know

Did you ever get your money back?

AUTHOR: JD2013 - ()

I'm trying to contact another consumer who has dealt with this group and Barbara.  We can't together our money back.

Lost in NY