Complaint Review: The Templeton Group

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Tricia — webster New York
The Templeton Group
1025 Old Country Road Westbury, New York USA

The Templeton Group Chris Kozak, Barbara R. TOTAL SCAM. As Judge Judy says....."Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining". They took my money, promised the world, and it's been almost 10 months and they've done nothing. Westbury New York

*Consumer Comment: Tricia,

Back in March of 2013, my Mom and I heard an add on the radio which I responded to.  I spent about an hour and a half on the phone with Chris Kozak at the Templeton Group preparing documents needed to have my loan modified.  Little did I know I was about to be taken on the ride of my life.  After my conversation, a check was mailed for $3,000 which I was told I would be reimbursed if nothing worked out.  I continued providing all the necessary paperwork every time I was asked (ex: bank statements, paystubs, tax returns).   Nothing happened.  After numerous phone call and correspondence with Barbara R. (Chris Kozak's secretary) and Chris Kozak himself,  I kept being told that they were working very hard on this.  They said the process could take a while.  The next thing I knew,  Chris Kozak was no longer with the company and neither was Barbara R.  I called the main number which I obtained on the internet and I spoke with a real jerk named Alan who made wise cracks and hung up on me twice.  This is beyond ridiculous and absolutely unacceptable.  They should catch up to all of them and make them pay for what they've done to me and so many others.  Don't ever deal with anyone from there.  Don't ever hand over money when your goal is to save your money.  I hope what goes around comes around.  This is a shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Templeton-Group/Westbury-New-York/The-Templeton-Group-Chris-Kozak-Barbara-R-TOTAL-SCAM-As-Judge-Judy-saysDont-pi-1115083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Templeton Group

Tricia,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

It appears that the majority of our system in the USA, including our government and Wall Street, has its foundation built on lies, deception, fraud, manipulation, greed, trickery, deep corruption, and the constant pursuit to financially injure the innocent people living here and all over the world. Feel free to upload a photo of the company's name or logo in order to provide more impact to your Rippoff Report so others are aware of this company.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Facebook every day!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE