Complaint Review: The Ticket Clinic

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: CM — Florida United States of America
The Ticket Clinic
Internet, Florida United States of America

The Ticket Clinic Make this an ABSOLUTE LAST POSSIBLE RESORT - WILL COST YOU MORE IF YOU DONT Internet, Florida

I received a ticket (my first one in maybe 10 years) for speeding.  It was $135 ticket, that i figured id just take the class ($20 more) and be done with it. I heard friends talking about some Ticket Clinic, so i looked it up, and see that they advocate that they are "masters of the technicalities" and have an above 90% win rate.  Well thats fine and dandy, so i figured I'd give them a shot - I figured I could pay $100 for the lawyer and never hear about it again .

I just received the following email:

"We are pleased to inform you that the court withheld adjudication. No points were assessed and no conviction will appear on your record.

The court has ordered you to pay court costs in the amount of $ 250.00 within 63 days (before Dec 26, 2012). Please include your case number on your payment and mail to the address listed below. "

So now ONTOP of the $100 for the lawyer, I have to pay $250 more.  I looked into this company even more now, and see this is VERY common. Do yourself a favor, take the class.  Unless class is not available, and you're absolutely fine with paying a much higher charge to get rid of the points, that would be the only time I'd recommend them.

Horrible xmas present that is -.-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ticket-Clinic/Internet-Florida-/The-Ticket-Clinic-Make-this-an-ABSOLUTE-LAST-POSSIBLE-RESORT-WILL-COST-YOU-MORE-IF-YOU-960894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ticket Clinic