Complaint Review: The Time Machine

The Time Machine
2335 Honolulu Avenue Suite B Montrose, CA 91020 , Select State/Province USA

The Time Machine charged then sent back in same condition Montrose California

*Author of original report: Update

I sent Casio Atomic Solar watch in for repair due accident on motorcycle the Crystal and Watch Band Mounts were scratched. On phone they told me it was all included in one piece, that is how Casio sold the parts so it would all come back as new.

They kept watch for months then when I called to inquire they could not find it so I produced a certified copy of it sent to them, they found it and stated 50.00 would cover the repair.

A month later they sent watch to me after I was made to prepay. The watch was just as I had sent it in.
They stated they made a mistake on what parts to replace, they replaced the band and chrome piece around the crystal (these were not scratched or in need of replacing when I sent it in). They told me I needed to send them 25.00 more and to return the watch to have the Crystal and Wrist Band Mounts Replaced.

I will be contacting them for refund request yet feel they will not, so I will also contact Visa to do a dispute. I will also contact Casio where they showed up as a repair site. In addition to this report filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Time-Machine/Select-StateProvince/The-Time-Machine-charged-then-sent-back-in-same-condition-Montrose-California-1125625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Time Machine

Update

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Casio responded to me when I contacted them. Casio contacted The Time Machine and found the part for watch was on backorder so Time Machine Issued a full refund to me. Thanks Casio and Time Machine.