Complaint Review: The Tire Choice - Total Car Care

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: tom — port charlotte Florida United States of America
The Tire Choice - Total Car Care
4480 Aidan lane north port, Florida United States of America

The Tire Choice - Total Car Care Went to pick up me car only to find a big dent on the rightside finder north port, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We Want to Help

I went to pick up my car only to find a huge dint on the right side finder, The manager on duty told me he would make it right that was six months ago, He told me to get some quotes from near by body shops so I did on my own time no help from the tire choice.

Tire choice then told me that they would rein-burst me the cost of fixing the finder, Well I pad to get it fix and tire choice has not done their part as they told me it would take 7 days to get my check that was 4 months ago I called their D.M. And  he promised to call me back and never did.

I've been lie to over and over again and I will be filing a law suit I have never been treated like this they don't car about you only your money P.S. I work in the auto industry And I will not be referring any customers to them and yes they over price there parts that come from auto part stores.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Tire-Choice-Total-Car-Care/north-port-Florida-34286/The-Tire-Choice-Total-Car-Care-Went-to-pick-up-me-car-only-to-find-a-big-dent-on-the-r-553155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Tire Choice - Total Car Care

We Want to Help

AUTHOR: The Tire Choice - (United States of America)

Hi -  We take customer service seriously at The Tire Choice and are taking your complaint into consideration. If you would, please email us at feedback@thetirechoice.com and a company representative will contact you directly within 24 hours. In your email please be sure to provide your contact phone number and any pertinent details.

As your customer testimonials show, we strive to take great care of our customers: http://www.thetirechoice.com/about-us/testimonials.aspx