Complaint Review: The Top Gun Executive Group

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Harold Markert — Arlington Texas United States of America
The Top Gun Executive Group
9601 Jones Road Suite 158 Houston, Texas United States of America

The Top Gun Executive Group Misrepresentation, Failure to Act, Contract Violation Houston, Texas

Below is my e-mail dated July 9, 2012 to Top Gun Headhunter Group that is self-explanatory and describes the company's practice and behavior in an honest and true manner. I have also filed a complaint with BBB Houston. Top Gun Headhunter Group has not reacted til today.

Stay away from that scam !!

Dear Craig:

There have not been any activities to accomplish my goal to acquire an industrial manufacturing company with the help of a PE group. Your initial statement . . . contact to more than 1,300 PE groups, . . . , more than 4,000 manufacturing companies alone in Texas, . . . was only a total misleading lure.

Not even one company was presented by Top Gun Headhunter! Regarding PE firms I received one telephone call from a representative of an investors group that turned out a flop since the gentleman thought I would want to work for him as a
contractor. And there was another phone call with a contractor of a PE group. The gentleman did not even know why he was supposed to call me and after I had explained he apologized, there was no opportunity at all.

Those numerous companies that I presented? What happened to them? Despite my constant follow up there has never been a reaction. All my efforts have been in vain.

I fully have relied on your firm. Now I require a full refund of the fees that I had to pay for you to immediately get going and find you the perfect deal for you. Deadlines were already set and have long expired. The wholething appears to be a scam. Absolute and verifiable misrepresentation!

After more than (13) months nothing has happened. Except those very questionable reports that one of your employees send every Friday; no verifiable content, no information, just nothing of value and of course . . . with no results. Except the last two weeks; of course why even send something that is of no value and is not based on anything.

Please take this very seriously, far more seriously than you took your obligation.

Again, I expect and immediately require a full refund of what I had to send you to get started with the scam.

Sincerely yours,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Top-Gun-Executive-Group/Houston-Texas-77065/The-Top-Gun-Executive-Group-Misrepresentation-Failure-to-Act-Contract-Violation-Houston-951623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Top Gun Executive Group