Complaint Review: The Top Gun Executive Group

• Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: Don — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
The Top Gun Executive Group
9601 Jones Road Houston, Texas United States of America

The Top Gun Executive Group The Top Gun Executive Group Contracted to provide executive search and placement and failed to provide a single interview Houston, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Complaint true

*Consumer Comment: This is So true! Stay Away from these guys!

*Consumer Comment: OMG! It sure is a Fraud!

I contracted with Top Gun to generate executive interviews to search for a new job starting in the summer of 2008 for approximately $5,000.  Over the next 11 months, the company moved me though four account representatives - three were terminated, NONE of whom secured a single interview for me or placed me in contact with a single company. Then they informed me that they were dropping me as a client.

I requested my money back and filed a complaint with the BBB in Houston.  They refused any refund claiming that they couldn't provide one as they had spent all the money on "searching". However, they did not secure a contact with a single company for me.

This company then had the gaul to contact me yesterday, March 3, to try and sign me up as a client again. This company produced nothing, fired account representatives on a regular basis who handled my account, and then claimed to provide "professional services" yet produced NO results. I would strongly recommend that you avoid them as Top Gun did not produce any results for me and handled my account in a completely unprofessional manner with it turn over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Top-Gun-Executive-Group/Houston-Texas-77065/The-Top-Gun-Executive-Group-The-Top-Gun-Executive-Group-Contracted-to-provide-executive-s-578307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Top Gun Executive Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Complaint true

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I was one of the recruiters in charge of this account. Everything he said is true, except the statement that the 3 recruiters handling his account were terminated. I and another recruiter quit within a week of each other, because of the comments this gentleman and others complained of. I'm so sorry!

This is So true! Stay Away from these guys!

AUTHOR: Keith Henner - (United States of America)

Which feable member of the "Top Gun" team responded with the "This is not true" statement? It is true! Top Gun is an intricate scam - possibly involving other similar "recruiting services" likje Wesearch.net. Phoney, fake, and a complete rip-off!

OMG! It sure is a Fraud!

AUTHOR: Keith Henner - (United States of America)

How long have you guys been working with Wes Strausbaugh?  Did you hatch this scam as a group?Stay far away from these liars!