Complaint Review: The Training Effect Complaints - Don't Go To The Training Effect Fitness Boot Camp In Calgary Or Use

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
www.thetrainingeffect.ca Calgary, Alberta Canada

The Training Effect Complaints - Don't Go To The Training Effect Fitness Boot Camp In Calgary Or Use Chad Walls Calgary Alberta

The Training Effect Complaints - Don't Go to the Training effect Fitness Boot Camp in Calgary or use Chad Walls

Company information:
The Training Effect
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
Phone: 403-519-9103
thetrainingeffect.ca

Hello to all on the internet
I hope this gets to all the people in Calgary about to take a boot camp.
I wanted to inform you that I was in a Bootcamp Called the Training Effect. I was so disappointed in so many aspects of this company.
I will not go into detail about what happened to me specifically but I can tell you that I have never been so disappointed in a company.

Being a business person myself I thought I would share with you what was said in the Bootcamp on more then one occasion that I attended. The trainer a Mr. Walls was bad mouthing several other boot camp companies while he was instructing the class, not only boot camps but other Fitness Company's. The things he was saying I was appalled at. I believe this to be offensive and wanted to let you know. I have also contacted the other companies he was talking about. I have never seen this type of behavior before and I really have never had to write and email like this before.He is making a bad name for, be more fitness, survivor boot camp and fitness boot camps Canada. I thought all on the internet and others and I thought you should know.

There was a group of us so I am sure you will be receiving more emails.
He also is:

M
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Training-Effect-Complaints-Dont-Go-To-The-Training-Effect-Fitness-Boot-Camp-In-Calgary-Or-Use/Calgary-Alberta-t3b5h4/The-Training-Effect-Complaints-Dont-Go-To-The-Training-Effect-Fitness-Boot-Camp-In-Calg-469927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Training Effect Complaints - Don't Go To The Training Effect Fitness Boot Camp In Calgary Or Use