- Report: #290205
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Trump Institute - BSG Canada Program - The Learining Annex
The Trump Institute - BSG Canada Program - The Learining Annex803 West Avenue Rochester, New York U.S.A.
The Trump Institute - Learning Annex - A BSG Canada Program refusing to give a refund Rochester New York
*Author of original report: The Trump Institute - Learning Annex - BSG Canada
*UPDATE Employee: THE LEARNING ANNEX WANTS TO RESOLVE THIS STUDENT'S ISSUE IF IT HAS NOT DONE SO ALREADY
*Consumer Suggestion: I too was ripped off by the Learning Annex and their fake courses. They scammed me out of nearly a grand
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. On November 6, I sent the following email:
This is to inform you that I am canceling my application for the Wealth Building Weekend Seminar as of today November 6, 2007.
3. On November 7, I received the following answer:
It is unfortunate that you have decided to not pursue the Trump Institute's Wealth Building Weekend at this time.
Please read and follow the return instructions carefully to avoid delay in receiving your refund.
I also received some information as to how to return the book.
4. On November 8, I received the information re: UPS
5. I followed the instruction and returned the book on time, even before the deadline, through UPS. I have the papers to prove it.
6. This is a copy of the email I sent on December 4:
This is a follow-up to the email I received on November 7, 2007.
I have complied to your requests to avoid delay in receiving a refund. I would also like to remind you of your agreement:
You, the buyer, (me) may cancel this agreement without any penalty, at any time prior to midnight of the tenth business day after the date of this transaction.
I have also complied to this agreement.
I now request the refund for the $1,499.00 that I paid on October 27th.
I thank you for your attention regarding this matter and am now expecting a refund at your earliest convenience.
7. I received this message:
This is an automatic response - please do not reply to this message.
Thank you for taking the time to contact us at www.TrumpInstitute.com
We will respond to your message within 24-48 hours.
If you need to contact us again, please use this email address: xxx
IP Address of the poster was (xxx)- please quote this when reporting any issues - thank you.
***I waited 48 hours and got no response.
8. On Wednesday December 5, I received a call from someone called Nick, he said he was from The Learning Annex, he said he just wanted to get some feedback from the seminars given at The Learning Annex. The communication was not too good so when I told him so, he simply hung up.
9. On Friday December 7, Nick called back. I asked him if he was involved with the Trump Institute. He said he was working for the Trump Institute and he said something about also working for The Learning Annex. I then asked him if he was calling about the email I had sent. He said, No. He then proceeded to ask me questions about Real Estate and told me I was entitled to a free consultation on Real Estate. I told him this was not a good time to discuss that because I was on my way out. I asked him to give me his phone numbers and told him I could call him back. He hung up.
10. I just checked with my credit card company and there was no posting for a refund.
11. I did not contact them again because it has become obvious that they are trying to avoid giving me a refund.
12. I started doing some research and found your website. I have seen that for one of the cases The Learning Annex has refunded the money to the individual who requested it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2007 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Trump-Institute-BSG-Canada-Program-The-Learining-Annex/Rochester-New-York-14611/The-Trump-Institute-Learning-Annex-A-BSG-Canada-Program-refusing-to-give-a-refund-Roch-290205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.