Complaint Review: The Trump Institute

• Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By: Kathy — Agoura Hills California USA
The Trump Institute
5030 Champion Blvd. Ste G6 153 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

The Trump Institute, Trump University, Donal Trump, Donald Trump's Company will not issue promised credit for services never recieved and cancelled within three business days. Can you spell SCAM! Don't believe any of their promises - they LIE........ Boca Raton, Florida

I attened a seminar on March 17, 2009 and signed up to attend a "Wealth Building Weekend".  I was told to call a 800 number to register for a date closer to my home.  On Saturday, March 21, 2009 I called and wrote Donald Trump Institute at 5030 Champion Blvd., Suite G6 153 Boca Raton, FL 33496-2496 Fax: 561-997-7427 to issue a credit/return.  Here is the letter...

Dear Donald Trump Institute:
Per Bill Harfords request I am enclosing the printed materials I received for the Wealth Building Weekend. Call Details: Trump Institute 1-800-916-1768 x109 on 3-20-09 at 10:49 am from 818-635-0782 Per our phone conversation I explained to Bill Harford that I wished to invoke my right to cancel Wealth Building Seminar (within the three days) because I will not be able to attend the Wealth Building Weekend to be held March 27, 28 and 29 2009. At the time of signing up for this seminar I was assured that there would be closer locations and other dates to choose from in the near future. [continued below]....

..... After reviewing the scheduled dates and times I found that there were no closer locations for this seminar. Please credit my Discover Card for the below charge: 03/17/09 TRUMP INSTITUTE BOCA RATON FL $ 1,999.04 Services Thank you for your prompt assistance in crediting this charge.

No credit was ever issued.  I wrote again on Friday, May 22, 2009 requesting the credit that they promised.

I am willing to partake in a class action lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2009 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Trump-Institute/Boca-Raton-Florida-33496/The-Trump-Institute-Trump-University-Donal-Trump-Donald-Trumps-Company-will-not-issue-491293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Trump Institute