Complaint Review: The UK National Lottery, The UK Online Lottery, Co-coordinator Mr. Billy Jones

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
The UK National Lottery, The UK Online Lottery, Co-coordinator Mr. Billy Jones
28 Tanfield Road, Internet United Kingdom

The UK National Lottery, The UK Online Lottery, Co-coordinator Mr. Billy Jones,Dr. Smith Gonzalez. They claimed that I had won the UK national lottery and requested that I provided them with my personnal information. Croydon, London. United Kingdom Internet

I received and email notifying me that I had won the national Uk online lottery. They advise me to provide them with my personal information for me to claim my prize. I gave them my name, address, phone number, occupation and age. The prize, according to them, which I had won was 3000000.00 GBP.

Maria
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-UK-National-Lottery-The-UK-Online-Lottery-Co-coordinator-Mr-Billy-Jones/internet/The-UK-National-Lottery-The-UK-Online-Lottery-Co-coordinator-Mr-Billy-JonesDr-Smith-G-303363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The UK National Lottery, The UK Online Lottery, Co-coordinator Mr. Billy Jones