Complaint Review: The Ultimate Prosthetic

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Valjean — Madison Wisconsin
The Ultimate Prosthetic
2061 W 16th Ave, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon USA

The Ultimate Prosthetic, Richie Newman, Cody Whitfield Failed to deliver product Eugene Oregon

I purchased a prosthetic on May 1, 2013 and have yet to receive my product [It is July 11, 2013]. The original delivery time was estimated to be 4-6 weeks, and it has been 10 weeks.

My complaint e-mail requesting a refund was ignored.

I filed a chargeback request with my bank to recover the $634.90 in this wasted investment.

This company has an F with the Better Business Burea and 7 complaints, 6 of which are for non-delivery of goods.  That feed-back allowed me to file a chargeback with my bank in a timely manner, because the 45 day period do dispute this transaction with PayPal had already passed.

I filed complaints with PayPal. As I am at least the 8th person to not reveive a product that I payed for from this company, it amazes methat PayPal still does business with them, and that The Ultimate Prosthetic has not been sued to bankruptcy.

Their website should be taken down and PayPal should not support such a fraudulent seller. [continued below]....

..... It does PayPal a disservice to associate with people like this, and I will thoroughly check out all future merchants if I do business with PayPal ever again.

Valjean

Madison, WI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ultimate-Prosthetic/Eugene-Oregon-97402-3411/The-Ultimate-Prosthetic-Richie-Newman-Cody-Whitfield-Failed-to-deliver-product-Eugene-O-1066278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ultimate Prosthetic