Complaint Review: The Ultimate Prosthetic

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Trent — Boston Massachusetts
The Ultimate Prosthetic

The Ultimate Prosthetic Cody Whitfield Thief, scam artist, predator, dirtbag Internet

As a transgender man, I'm always looking for an affordable way to feel/appear just like any other guy.  I've been looking at custom prosthetics for a few years as an affordable alternative to a surgery that cost as much (if not more) than a house and isn't covered by insurance.  I found The Ultimate Prosthetic and it seemed to be just what I was looking for. An affordable, semi custom, prosthetic that can be worn as a packer, stand-to-pee device, and implement for intercourse with my partner. Everything that a 'normal' guy expects from his penis.  It was a slightly different design than the higher-end Tyron item but with a sub $400 price tag, was exactly what my budget could handle.

After looking at reviews and comparisons, view videos and pouring through the FAQ's. I decided to celebrate 2013 by placing my order on 01Jan13.  I was very excited. PayPal
Now, I know that several companies catering to the trans-community are often not much more than a mom & pop style shop with one person cobbling together items in their free time as a service to the community so it doesn't shock me when something doesn't ship on time even given teh 4-6 week lead time listed on the website. After I got the order confirmation on 09Jan13 I had a couple emails with questions and answers with the vendor.  I found it a little odd that the PayPal payment went to Cody Whitfield but the emails came from a Richie Newman but the email address mactched the site so I thought OK.  On 27Feb13 I reached out and asked if I could get an ETA on shipping. The vendor replied right back with a date of 10Mar13.

10Mar13 came and went with no delivery.  On 14Mar13 I reached out again asking for a update and tracking info incase it was out for delivery. The vendor didn't answer.  On 19Mar13 I followed up again asking the same questions, again I got no response. I followed up AGAIN on 21Mar13 and AGAIN on 25Mar13.  The vendor never responded.  There is no phone number listed.  I decided to dispute the order with PayPal hoping at this point to just be done with it.  Well, PayPal doesn't allow disputes past 45 days. How convenient that his lead time was more than the 45 day window at PayPal. I didn't even know something was amiss until it was "Too Late" for PayPal, the site that is supposed to protect consumers, to help.

Well, then I did more digging. Turns out this scumbag has done this to a lot of guys like me.  He says 4-6 weeks and guys never get their dicks.  The trans community is already vulnerable and here he is taking advantage of it.  AND to make is worse, PayPal, despite the number of complaints filed against this guy and his company, still allows him to do business.  In my view, PayPal is as guilty as The Ultimate Prosthetic because they KNOW he's done this and they sit back and allow it.  I've reached out to PayPal for resolution and got nowhere. I have informed them that if this does go to small claims, they will be named in the suit.

It's time for me to stand up and be a man. I may not have a dick of my own, but I've got more balls than Cody Whitfield, Richie Newman and PayPall put together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ultimate-Prosthetic/internet/The-Ultimate-Prosthetic-Cody-Whitfield-Thief-scam-artist-predator-dirtbag-Internet-1037848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ultimate Prosthetic