Complaint Review: The Ultimate Prosthetic

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Ammon Knight — Lafayette Oregon United States of America
The Ultimate Prosthetic

The Ultimate Prosthetic TheUltimateProsthetic.com TheUltimateProsthetic.com ripped me off , Internet

The Ultimate Prosthetic is a scam. I spend nearly $400 and have never received my order--after three and a half months. The company has lied to me several times about when my order was to be shipped, and even gave me a tracking number that was never used to mail my package... because my package was NEVER shipped.

The web site stated that the product shipping delivery time was approximately 4-5wks. At around that time I emailed them asking for an update on my order. I was told it was getting its 'finishing touches', and would be shipped soon. A few weeks later I asked again, and was berated in email--the seller saying: 'bugging me about your order doesn't make it finish any faster.'
I have tried repeatedly to resolve this issue with the business--to no avail. I have several emails from this business that are full of excuses and lies as to why I didn't/haven't received what I paid for. The whole experience has been frustrating. Now, it is time to say something.

I believe this company, The Ultimate Prosthetic, is a complete scam, and I hope by putting this on record, I will stop someone else from being scammed. Do not order from this company. You will be throwing your money away on a hopeless cause.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ultimate-Prosthetic/internet/The-Ultimate-Prosthetic-TheUltimateProstheticcom-TheUltimateProstheticcom-ripped-me-off-972329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ultimate Prosthetic