Complaint Review: The Unlock Pros

The Unlock Pros
Internet USA

The Unlock Pros Customer Beware! las vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Tracking number YOU provided

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We sent phone to address on your order.

The beginning of April I contacted the "Unlock Pros" to help me fix a cell phone I had purchased from China, I informed them from the get go that the phone was a "clone" version of the Galaxy note 3, the tech I spoke with assured me they could fix the phone no problem but I would have to send it to them they would not be able to fix it remotely, I sent the phone on Monday morning, it arrived at their location Wednesday, I gave them the tracking #. A week went by, no phone. I contacted them and at first they were accommodating, 2weeks went by, still nothing, I asked for a tracking number and was given one from a guy by the name of Eric, he emailed me a tracking number which I wasn't able to obtain any info from for 4 days, I finally was able to track the package, they couldn't repair the phone and sent it to a place over 100 miles from my address, and what was the name of the place it why to? They were being vindictive and sent it to a co. By the name of Fla Cleaning Services. This really angered me seeing that I had paid $70.00 to them and a month went by and NOTHING! so I'm contacting my credit union and am going to try and get my money back. This is without a doubt one of the WORST buying experiences I've ever had. So buyer beware! They need to spend a little money and hire someone professional to handle their "damage control". They need to redeem themselves and give me a Full Refund! period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Unlock-Pros/internet/The-Unlock-Pros-Customer-Beware-las-vegas-Nevada-1145212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Unlock Pros

Tracking number YOU provided

AUTHOR: Feagan Helms - ()

I contacted you guys, no one contacted me back I pretty much tried everything but beg. So that's what led me here, like I said in my Report, you guys need Damage control real bad, seems you have to many complaints and not enough people to take care of it. This is a legitimate complaint. I'm not on here stirring up trouble, just giving my report of what happened, there is NO possible way I sent you guys an address in Bonita springs when I live in Winter Haven, which is like I said over 100 miles away from me. I checked the tracking info YOU provided me, I gave you the benefit of a doubt and e-mailed you MANY times, no response. So, I would expect a new phone, or a FULL REFUND.  Regards.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We sent phone to address on your order.

AUTHOR: The Unlock Pros - ()

We sent your phone to the address you provided when you placed your order with us. Our shipping system automatically uses that address provided and verifies its a valid address. So there is no possible way the phone got sent 100 miles from you unless you provided the wrong address. We do not manually input addresses it is done automatically when labels are printed by our shipping software. And this is the first we have heard that your phone was sent 100 miles from you.