Complaint Review: The Vacation Station

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Valerie — Chaumont New York United States of America
The Vacation Station
1204 Palm Boulevard, Unit A Isle of Palms, South Carolina United States of America

The Vacation Station is a scam. We were promised guaranteed lowest prices and huge savings up to 40% on travel services. It's a lie. We are bound to a contract agreement with no option of a refund. I would consider Isle of Palms, South Carolina

My husband and I were lured into a sales pitch with The Vacation Station.
We were led to believe that all travel services especially condo rentals would be sold at wholesale prices with a guaranteed lowest price than any other travel services - up to 40%.

After paying a $3995.00 lifetime membership fee and signing a binding contract where they stipulate "no refunds" I have found that the quotes they provide are not lower but higher than for what I can book myself.   We will not be receiving the benefits they promised.

I am sick and disgusted with myself for entering into this agreement and paying that outrageous fee.
I wish there was something that could be done to get some of our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Vacation-Station/Isle-of-Palms-South-Carolina-29451/The-Vacation-Station-is-a-scam-We-were-promised-guaranteed-lowest-prices-and-huge-saving-941288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Vacation Station