Clark

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2000

• Reported By:Birdsboro PA
The Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Road Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

*** WARNING *** BEWARE *** OF *** THE VIDEO COMPUTER STORE***

This company is infamous for inaccurate advertising claims and not refunding money! On December 11, 1999, The Video Computer Store had an infomercial on TV. They advertised a complete computer system and said that it would only take 3 to 5 weeks for delivery. I ordered the computer system on December 11, 1999, they billed my credit card on December 16, 1999, and over four (4) months later, the only items I received were the Monitor and Scanner! Nothing else! I called them a number of times and they could never give me a ship date for my computer, printer, camera, speakers, software, manuals, re-bates, etc . . . I finally canceled my order and they told me they would not refund my money until I sent back the Monitor and Scanner. They told me I should receive, within 3 to 5 business days, two Federal Express shipping labels to send the Monitor and Scanner back. I didn't receive the labels until the 6th business day. I sent back the Monitor and Scanner and tracked the items through Federal Express and it showed that the Video Computer Store received them on April 10, 2000. I called them and they said they received the Monitor and Scanner but they did not have to refund my money until 30 days! I said, "You have had my money for FOUR (4) months and I have nothing to show for it! I want my money refunded NOW!" They told me it takes a while until the items get logged in by receiving and then it has to go to accounting and then they process it. I still have not received my money! BIG MONEY! Thanks for your time and PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE VIDEO COMPUTER STORE! THEY ARE THEIVES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/-WARNING-BEWARE-OF-THE-VIDEO-COMPUTER-STORE-2059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Video Computer Store