Complaint Review: The Video Computer Store

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2001

• Reported By:
The Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Rd. Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

the Video Computer Store took my money and provided no computer

Last fall my husband and I sent a money order for a computer system from Video Computer Store. We did this because we did not
have a credit card. We were told it would come in 6 weeks. At the end of 6 weeks we were told that they were having trouble getting merchandise from their suppliers. We selected a different system and waited another 6 weeks, when we were again told they were having trouble with their suppliers. This put us into the time frame when they were not answering their phones for about a week and then the subsequent information that they had filed for bankruptcy. We can't find the receipt for the amount we paid them in cash so I am afraid we have lost our $2000. It seems that they will get away with this criminal behavior and we will be out of luck. Only in America could there be laws (bankruptcy) to protect the perpetrators while the victim is left with the punishment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/the-Video-Computer-Store-took-my-money-and-provided-no-computer-5294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Video Computer Store