Complaint Review: The Video Professor

• Submitted: Tue, November 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Larita — burlington Iowa United States of America
The Video Professor

The Video Professor I ordered the free lesson and agreed to pay postage of 6.95. my account was charged $189.95. by the time I got my visa bill they said my ten days to return it was up. I never agreed to be sent 189.95 Internet

I ordered a "free" video from Video Professor on the Internet. I gave them my visa number for the $6.95 shipping.  Later I found my credit card had, not only been charged the 6.95 but also $189.95. I called and they told me my ten days to send it back was up. I told them I didn't order these and they said the warning was inside the quick start booklet, that I had to send them back in ten days or be charged for them. I was on vacation and didn't even open the package for more then ten days let alone read the quick start booklet. I already knew how to use a CD. These extra cd's were in with the orginal CD. These people need to be shut down. They are horrible crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Video-Professor/internet/The-Video-Professor-I-ordered-the-free-lesson-and-agreed-to-pay-postage-of-695-my-accou-518876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Video Professor