Complaint Review: The Video Professor

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Bob — Auburn Maine USA
The Video Professor
video professor.com Internet United States of America

The Video Professor Trusting soul on his adds, deep in your pocket when you order, Internet

* : File a Dispute

i had just bought a new digital camera and thought I should learn more about it's use. I've seen the adds many times ( as we all have ) for free learning cd's from Video Professor. I order online for my FREE cd plus s/h at $6.95, a week later I get this box filled with discs, what a surprise... Now I'm real dumb here, I set it aside as life has given me more important things to do at this time.Ten days go by and my CC has a charge of $6.95 plus another for $189.95,furious I spend an hour on the phone with Video Professor, I resolve the issue with them agreeing to take it back at my exspense.

What annoys me most is now they say it could take twenty to Thirty days for the refund, it's been twenty five days now and still no money has been refunded. I call and get the run around ( don't any of these CSR's have a conscience ).
The moral here is don't trust this company !!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Video-Professor/internet/The-Video-Professor-Trusting-soul-on-his-adds-deep-in-your-pocket-when-you-order-Intern-496179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Video Professor

#1

File a Dispute

AUTHOR: Jes0125 - (U.S.A.)

You have either 30 or 60 days (can't remember which but your CC company can tell you) from the date of your statement to file a dispute over a charge with your card company.

You can let the CC company know you are attempting to have the vendor credit the error but you should file the disputed claim paperwork in any case, if you wait too long to file the paperwork you will have no recourse with the CC company.

agricultural