Complaint Review: The Vines Studio, LLC

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: CJ — Arcadia Florida United States of America
The Vines Studio, LLC
2301 Glyndon Ave Venice, California United States of America

The Vines Studio, LLC Gino Cabanas, Warren Durso Another Work of Genius Ripoff Venice, California

*Author of original report: I take it back. My mistake.

Do not invest in this company!  If any other investor has an attorney please let me know.  I'm tired of the the lies and run-around.  My mistake for believing a "friend."  I should have researched the company as there were already ripoff reports about this company 3 years ago!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Vines-Studio-LLC/Venice-California-90291/The-Vines-Studio-LLC-Gino-Cabanas-Warren-Durso-Another-Work-of-Genius-Ripoff-Venice-Cal-958273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Vines Studio, LLC

I take it back. My mistake.

AUTHOR: CJ - (United States of America)

I take back my comments about The Vines Studio and Gino.  I tried to stop the report from being published as I subsequently got information that corrected my misunderstandings.  My investment is safe.  My apologies to Gino and his company.  Best of luck!