Complaint Review: The Visitor Center

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Westfield Massachusetts
The Visitor Center
6000 E Evans Ave #I-260 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

The Visitor Center Strikes Again! Yet another promised refund never received... Denver Colorado

So, similar to the other reports posted on this site regarding the Visitor Center, they currently owe me over $4000. After cancelling a $5000 vacation to Hawaii I was promised a refund minus cancellation fees. I waited patiently through 2 billing cycles, being told it can typically take that long to show up on my credit card. Now, 4 billing cycles later, I have filed a report with the BBB and taken action through my credit card company.

These actions were only taken after MULTIPLE attempt to contact a representative of the Visitor Center. At first I was brushed off...told to wait a little longer, and then they just outright ignored my calls and emails. Unfortunately I cannot afford to hire a lawyer so I am hoping that my credit card company comes through for me.

And, the worst part of it all?? I'm now a licensed travel agent so I understand proper procedure and they certainly do not follow it. As Brian stated in his complaint (Report #459877), "After several months and documented e-mail conversations from Wayne Nixon, he then told me the wholesaler had our money not The Visitor Center. I told him I did not care how they collected their money I was doing business with them not their wholesalers. "

He is absolutely correct!

Westfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Visitor-Center/Denver-Colorado-80222/The-Visitor-Center-Strikes-Again-Yet-another-promised-refund-never-received-Denver-Col-468244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Visitor Center