Complaint Review: The Vitamin Shoppe

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania
The Vitamin Shoppe
www.vitaminshoppe.com Internet U.S.A.

The Vitamin Shoppe Super Energy up more like SUPER waste of your money West Windsor Internet

I've been looking all over for supplements that will give you energy. I came across Vitamin Shoppe and saw that they had "Super Energy Up". Prior to ordering them I called the company and asked questions regarding the supplements however my questions were not answered properly no matter how I asked the question. I called a second time and the same thing happened. They basically read what was on the website that I could clearly read myself.

The supplement seemed like something to try because it appeared nothing was harmful in them and the price seemed a bit steep but figured it was worthwhile. The first day I took two capsules as recommended and absolutely nothing happened. I felt no better or worse then I did prior to taking them. The second day I tried again and still nothing. Finally my husband tried them following the same directions and the same results followed.

I wrote a "survey" regarding this problem and was never recontacted.

Big waste of time, energy and money!

Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Vitamin-Shoppe/internet/The-Vitamin-Shoppe-Super-Energy-up-more-like-SUPER-waste-of-your-money-West-Windsor-Intern-365466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Vitamin Shoppe