Complaint Review: The WMCA

• Reported By: anonymous — California
The WMCA
Internet USA

The WMCA Web Cam Modeling Association LLC, www.thewcma.com, Rob Gotti Internet

i was a model with the web cam modeling association, or The WCMA for 3 months when I won their "free trip to las vegas". this was the worst experience of my life. after the welcome dinner and some drinks at a night clubb my first night the owner rob gotti and his girlfriend natalie forced themselves on me in my hotel room and would not stop no matter what I said. afterwards they sat and talked to me like nothing had happened. when they finally left i was in tears and took a taxi to the airport and waited their all night to get a flight home.

i tried to talk to other girls that worked their about it and they told me, 'oh thats just how rob is its not a big deal. i emailed the site to take my information down but they refuse to so its still up. this was the worst experience of my life. i signed up with them because I thought it was a group of models running things but its really just this 1 guy and his girlfriend operating under different names.

These people should be in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-WMCA/internet/The-WMCA-Web-Cam-Modeling-Association-LLC-wwwthewcmacom-Rob-Gotti-Internet-1074612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The WMCA