Complaint Review: The Warranty Service Center

• Reported By:Jacksonville North Carolina
The Warranty Service Center
Nationwide U.S.A.

The Warranty Service Center Bogus Scam Auto Warranty Company Nationwide

*Author of original report: BayRing provides their phone service!

This bogus auto warranty company keeps calling my cell phone at all hours of the day and night saying it's the final notice that my auto warranty is about to run out. It gives you the option to press 1 to speak to a rep or 2 to be taken off the call list. When you press 2, it hangs up on you and they keep calling you anyway. I finally was tired of getting the calls so I pressed 1 and "Steve" answered. When I told him to take me off of his calling list he hung up on me. The next time they called, I pressed 1 again. I asked what the name of the company was and was told "The Warranty Service Company" when I asked for his name, he hung up on me. They call as late as 11:00PM and as early as 0600. They spoof their phone number so it changes each time, and if you try to call it back, it is a non-existent number. The numbers they have used so far are:

502/565-1340, 410/629-7065, 616/597-4012, 603/214-3340, 502/565-1342, 202/747-7323, 931/634-1086, 804/254-1904, 804/862-9305, 478/301-2700, 478/477-3875, 603/214-3580, 478/301-2489, 202/747-7322, 310/599-9166, 973/438-3624

These are just from the past 3 days. I have cleared the others out of my call history. I am ready to change my cell phone number at this point, but I hate the thought of letting a scam company inconvenience my life!

Amanda
Jacksonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Warranty-Service-Center/nationwide/The-Warranty-Service-Center-Bogus-Scam-Auto-Warranty-Company-Nationwide-439290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Warranty Service Center

BayRing provides their phone service!

AUTHOR: Amatthews - (U.S.A.)

The phone number to Bayring is 603/766-1000. Supposedly it takes a while to get the number out of their call system, but since they provide the telephone services for this scam company, they will email them to have your number removed. What a hassle this is and also very annoying!

threatened