Complaint Review: The Watershed

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: risingphoenix — Somerdale New Jersey
The Watershed
200 Congress Park Drive Suite 100 Delray Beach FL West Palm Beach , Florida USA

The Watershed My loved one is currently experiencing almost all the bad treatment descriped by others on this site. Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: From The Watershed

My loved one is currently experiencing almost all of the negative treatment described in other reports on this site.  It's very true The Watershed lies, and lies, and lies.  I'm wondering if anyone employed by the watershed works on commision.  I need help getting my loved one home safely.  I live in a different state her medical ins must be getting ready to deny payment for more treatment.  The Watershed is telling me that she will have to leave if we can not pay cash for her Watershed apartment.  $800.00 per month.  She can't find a job in the few weeks she was given. She has a serious medical condition and had to be taken to the emergency room The Watershed did have her see a specialist until 45 days after her trip to the emergency room.  On the 47th day The Watershed said my loved one will have to leave if she can't find a job.  I've also noticed that The Watershed seems to coach my loved one to say things that put The Watershed in a favorable lite and my loved one in a negative.  For example my loved one will say " I don't want a job " and The Watershed will blame her for not having a job when the truth is that The Watershed did not give her the " tools " she needs to find gainful employment.  My loved one is still there and I am worried that they will put her out on the street. Any feedback would be helpful I will file more reports as things go from bad to worse.  PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE WATERSHEDS LIES IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY USE THE SAME LINES ON EVERYONE.  I WAS TOLD WORD FOR WORD THE SAME LIES AS OTHERS ON THIS SITE.  THE WATERSHED WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR LOVED ONE'S SITUATION WORSE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Watershed/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/The-Watershed-My-loved-one-is-currently-experiencing-almost-all-the-bad-treatment-descri-1058248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Watershed

From The Watershed

AUTHOR: Watershed Ashling - ()

We are sorry that your experience was not to your liking and we would like to see if we can come to a solution. Since we do not have the specific details of your situation, we would greatly appreciate it if you could contact us at info@thewatershed.com or call us at 1-800-861-1768. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,