Complaint Review: The Wave Design Center

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Ashley — Delaware Ohio
The Wave Design Center
2072 Stringtown Road, Grove City, Ohio Grove City , Ohio USA

The Wave Design Center Becky Norman-Brown Horrible Hair Color Service 2 Times At This Salon! Grove City Ohio

*Author of original report: *** The issue has been resolved.***

I went to The Wave Design Center on Feb. 14, 2014 to have my hair colored and cut by Stephanie. We discussed everything after I showed her several pictures of an ombre/balyage technique that I wanted done and then she colored and cut my hair. The total came to $116 and I left a $10 tip. It looked ok under the lighting at the salon but once I got home I realized that it turned out horrible with some very brassy pieces throughout it. I called the salon and told them my issue and they had me come back in to have it redone. I told Stephanie since it turned out so bad that I just want to do an allover blonde weave to correct all the issues and even it out. So she colored my hair a second time, charged me another $85 (per the manager Becky’s decision) and once again it was messed up. This time there were sections of bleach blonde pieces only at the root of my head that did not extend through the full length of my hair. [continued below]....

.....

I decided to contact the owner Becky to discuss this issue and request a refund. I had no desire to go back to the salon a 3rd time and have my hair messed up again. She refused to refund my money and insisted that I come back in to have it fixed by another stylist. I let her know that I would not be coming back in and that I would be going to another salon to have it fixed. So to get my hair fixed I had to pay 3 times what I should have. A total of $211.00 was spent at The Wave Design Center for nothing but a major headache and messed up hair that I had to pay someone else to fix to ensure it was fixed the right way. Very frustrating!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Wave-Design-Center-/Grove-City-Ohio/The-Wave-Design-Center-Becky-Norman-Brown-Horrible-Hair-Color-Service-2-Times-At-This-Sal-1126126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Wave Design Center

*** The issue has been resolved.***

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

The issues mentioned in the report have been rectified.