Complaint Review: The Wealth College - Mark Sumpter - TWC Publishing

• Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By: Andrea — Lee''s Summit Missouri United States of America
The Wealth College - Mark Sumpter - TWC Publishing
3rd Street Lee's Summit, Missouri United States of America

The Wealth College - Mark Sumpter - TWC Publishing Mark Sumpter Didn't pay me my last check, and refuses to send my W-2 Lee's Summit, Missouri

I worked for Mark Sumpter at "The Wealth College" for a very short time.  I never actually saw any 'customers' and Mark struck me as a dishonest man.  I quit and 3 months later refuses to send me my final check or my W-2.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Wealth-College-Mark-Sumpter-TWC-Publishing/Lees-Summit-Missouri-64063/The-Wealth-College-Mark-Sumpter-TWC-Publishing-Mark-Sumpter-Didnt-pay-me-my-last-chec-565651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Wealth College - Mark Sumpter - TWC Publishing