Complaint Review: The Web Showroom

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Gmichaels — Double Bay Alabama
The Web Showroom
Nationwide USA

The Web Showroom Liars, Cheats - Webshowroom are Real Scammers Sydney Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: very happy

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mistake in Reporting

Be wary of these people - the web showroom are a bunchof liars - WHY? - the never told me about the monthly and I mean excessive monthly fees they slug you with once you sign up with then for your website design.

The NEVER and I mean never tell you that you are stuck with them becuase their website updates are on their system - its a complete rip off - I am a small business and cannot afford these monthly fees and when I begged them to reduce them, they laughed it off and emailed me their terms and conditions -

Not a nice way to treat someone!! Plus the website looked like it was built in a day  - cheap and like any other site out there - the accoutn managers I talked to changed all the time and all i ever got was evasive answers.

Avoid the web showroom at all costs!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Web-Showroom/nationwide/The-Web-Showroom-Liars-Cheats-Webshowroom-are-Real-Scammers-Sydney-Nationwide-1161143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Web Showroom

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

very happy

AUTHOR: VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER - ()

To Whom It May Concern

I work in direct competition to this company. I mistakenly thought I would gain an advantage by posting this fictitious review about them. I have since realised the error of my ways and wish I could remove this report. But Rip off Report will not allow me to remove it.

I apologise for my actions and if you are considering using them for the services they provide please pay no attention to this review I have posted. It is totally false and written by me based on no experience of their services whatsoever.

Apologies once again

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mistake in Reporting

AUTHOR: VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER - ()

I have sorted everything out with the webshowroom and they have acted in good faith - this article that was written by me is no longer vaild - they ARE to be trusted and are a Good company to deal with - again - please ignore what was written by me!