Complaint Review: The Webnstaurant

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Paradise — Paradise California
The Webnstaurant
2271 East 29th Ave columbus, Nebraska USA

The Webstaurant Shipping and return are worthless at the Webstaurant store columbus Nebraska

I would not  shop at the Webstaurant Store again.  I was surprised to see positive ratings for this webstore because you are not informed that the costs to ship to you are quite high. I paid $28.00 for a very light weight bug catcherand it took over 7 days to reach me.
When I emailed the company to complain, they just blew me off,  so I assumed their shipping was a profit center for them and one of the main ways they make money.  They lead the buyer to believe that he is getting a terrific price but ultimately you pay the same price as retail once you factor in the high shipping costs.

Also, in the event that you might want to return something,  the re-stocking fee is 20% and this company tries to make you think this if actually a good thing.  After adding the high shipping plus the re-stocking fee, you have no choice but to keep the product because you've lost a lot of money doing business with them.

I am smart and a stockbroker, but I got taken on this purchase.  I bought this product directly from a retail store and did better.  (Now I have 2 bug catchers)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Webnstaurant/columbus-Nebraska-68602/The-Webstaurant-Shipping-and-return-are-worthless-at-the-Webstaurant-store-columbus-Nebra-1076284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Webnstaurant