Complaint Review: The Whelping Box Store

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: MADINCOLORADO — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
The Whelping Box Store

The Whelping Box Store POS Product; Defective Product with mis-drilled holes, flimsy floor , horrible design and instructions Internet

The box was purchased as a surprise gift to hold an upcoming litter of Bulldog Puppies.
When the "box" arrived (2 weeks late), it consisted of several pieces of flimsy wood, SOME pieces  marked(most not) holes drilled in the wrong spots or not drilled at all, a floor design that will  NOT hold the weight of a Full grown Bulldog, the wrong size liner( which is a piece of inexpensive plastic that would be chewed up in a day) , Bolts that stick out dangerously, and a one page instruction sheet that is useless.
After Spending several hours trying to get the box together, I gently but firmly told my husband that there was no way I would put my precious Bulldog and her pups in that box.  When we went to the website to review the return policy, we saw that this guy accepts NO RETURNS...

We finished the evening by reading the RipOff reports of several similarly disgusted consumers.
I wish we had read the reviews earlier. Due to the extremely unstable responses given previous consumers,  I have decided to eat the cost of this joke of a whelping box and not have a psycho  on my case!
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MAN!!! Wish I had read the RIPOFF Report earlier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Whelping-Box-Store/internet/The-Whelping-Box-Store-POS-Product-Defective-Product-with-mis-drilled-holes-flimsy-floo-1001582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Whelping Box Store