Complaint Review: The White House

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: Derrick — Capitol Heights Maryland USA
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

The White House, Social Security Administration Racism Washington, District of Columbia

Why is it hard for a Black Man who has been disabled for Five years with medical diagnosis MRI, Certificate Disability seen by ever doctor Social Security Administration sent me to and I still have been Denied. Why? Monte Philip who also lived at PG House file for the First time two months later he receive a check in the mail for $2,500.00 he was never denied, he did not have to appeal and I have been waiting for almost six years.

It is not fair to me or my children. If I am ever able to work I will withhold paying taxes for five years just to balance out what you deny me through SSI/SSDI which you are Fraudulently take out of my Check to protect my future. Now that I am disabled I feel like an outcast a Foreign in a country that does not care about me.

Waiting for my Country to do right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2010 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-White-House/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20500/The-White-House-Social-Security-Administration-Racism-Washington-District-of-Columbia-667537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The White House