Complaint Review: The Work Number

• Reported By: roman — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
The Work Number
11432 Lackland St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

The Work Number I'm assuming there is just ONE phone..? St. Louis Missouri

I have called The Work Number every day for 2 weeks and have yet to talk to a representative. I have sat on hold for over 13hrs total. It would be nice if they did their job so I can do mine. I can't log in to their website and it seems like no one even works there! This is ridiculous, what kind of services do you offer if you don't do a d**n thing?

I've called every number you have on your website and after navigating through your automated menus I sit on hold for HOURS upon HOURS. I've sent numerous emails just to have an automated email sent back telling me to call you at 1 (800) 367-2884.. I'm disgusted by your customer service, or lack there of. My employer has been notified and has also failed to contact anyone there in the past week. They have agreed to not use your services any more because of that reason.
Good job losing our business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Work-Number/St-Louis-Missouri-63146/The-Work-Number-Im-assuming-there-is-just-ONE-phone-St-Louis-Missouri-783001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Work Number